Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Land of Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen

You know, I just have to say that I HATE being sick. I know that is not unusual, probably most people do, but man, could we catch a break please?

We have not been to the doctor for being sick in YEARS!! I mean it, we have been for yearly check ups and immunizations and anything like that, but not sickness. We have been sick, dont get me wrong, just not sick enough to visit the MD.

This year we have been quite a lot. We have had ear infections, sinus infections, strep throat, pink eye, and whatever else causes you to spew things from your nose and mouth at random times.

Enough.

I am officially ready for spring.

They will miss me at the pharmacy.

No comments: