Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Long Enough

It has been a long time since I wrote anything.  I am not sure why I do that! I mean to do it, I love to do it, but somehow I just dont make time. 

So, this is me, saying hello, trying to comit to myself to start doing what I enjoy, which in this case is documenting my life ( because there are lots of other things I am trying to reintroduce myself too as well), so that when I look back in 15 years, I have some proof that I did actually have children living and laughing in my home.  It is going by so quickly that I am afraid I will look back and wonder what happened!

Okay, self, its been long enough...



No comments: