Hey-- welcome to my new blog!
I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around the caverns of my mind, and have been reading and learning about all the fun ways to set up a blog, now if I could just get the ideas from point A (my mind) to point B (this blog) with the ease I had expected, that would be great! Turns out that as I have typed and erased and re-typed, even just the first sentence, it (like all good things) is not quite as easy as it seems. Anyway, with out much further ado, I want to say hello, and welcome to my blog.
Horray I did it!
I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around the caverns of my mind, and have been reading and learning about all the fun ways to set up a blog, now if I could just get the ideas from point A (my mind) to point B (this blog) with the ease I had expected, that would be great! Turns out that as I have typed and erased and re-typed, even just the first sentence, it (like all good things) is not quite as easy as it seems. Anyway, with out much further ado, I want to say hello, and welcome to my blog.
Horray I did it!


4 comments:
Oh Becky you are so elequent! Is that how you spell it? Welcome to the Blogsphere! Love your picture!
Congrats!!!
Your blog looks great.
Beckaroo! I love reading blogs, I'm so glad you have one. I had no idea you were running!! I wish we lived closer, you could (and do) inspire me. I miss you and can't wait to check in every day and see what you're up to. I love you a million. Nettie
Beckie- Your are so cute. This site is great. I am excited to be up to date on the happenings at the Gilmore house. We sure love you guys. Karen
Post a Comment