I am so excited about this new blog. I have been walking to get in a little (okay, a lot) better shape. While I walk I listen to some great music and I think, and think and still more thinking. Ever since my friend Mia taught me about the beauties of blogging I have thought about what in the world I would have to say on a blog...There is only so much "we did language arts, and then some science and math and then lucky me, I washed/dried/folded 14 loads of laundry in quest to finally be caught up (this subject,I might add, is an entire entry all its own)", that a person can write (or read for that matter!).
Well, today I walked seven miles. Seven miles gives a person a long time to think about things. And think I did. I planned four weddings (including who the grooms should be), my mission, the trip to Europe I hope to take, all the cute clothes I am going to want when I am finally at my goal weight, what we are going to do this year in school, how to get around the hissing geese (that are pretty menacing when they are covering the sidewalk I am walking on), what I think I should wear to portray an accurate image of myself at the marathon, how I can't understand a thing that kid on Hanson is singing (yes, I have MMMBop on my MP3 player), how I think the water sloshing around in my water bottle must be the reason I can't seem to walk straight (I realize I am fooling myself...humor me), and well, a myriad of other things, and that was just today!
That being said, I have no news, but rest assured I have made some pretty great arrangements in my head for my future and that pretty much freed up all my thinking time for my walk around Zorinski tomorrow. I should have all kinds of things to say then. And some great photos too!
Thanks for looking, and make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here!
9 years ago


2 comments:
See you in the morning! I know we will get alot of Walking and Talking done! What are you going to wear for the Marathon? I haven't thought about that yet!
I love this, Beckaroo. I would LOVE to walk with you. Your pals in NE are lucky.
Post a Comment