
Us girls are having a lot of "girls only" time today. I know we get a lot of that here anyway, but with daddy being "so far away" we really feel it. So, we went to the pool and hung out with some friends most of the day and then we came home and got all cleaned up again and went to my most favorite restaurant-- Taco Bell. We then went to see Nancy Drew at the dollar movie. When we got there Paigie said "I love this place its so fancy" I am not sure which part she thought was more fancy, the toilet paper all over the bathroom floor or the part where the 15 year old Usher was shouting (from the foyer, mind you) all the answers to the trivia questions they show before the movie. The movie was totally darling and has motivated some of us to get our own "sleuth kit" pulled together. After all you never know when you may need it!


1 comment:
Dollar theatre I am there! I need to take Brighton! I finished painting my door and shutters! Now if they would dry in this humidity! Did you have a good walk?
Post a Comment