Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Whitty the Bug's Birthday


This girl turned 10 years old today!

I can hardly believe it. Happy birthday Bug!


The "Birthday Girl" side of the table



The "Un-Birthday Girl" side of the table


Delicious treat that is about as big as her head
(this treat is free but comes with a slew of singing waitors
and a lot of nervous anticipation)


Everyone sharing delicious treat

(very much worth the aforementioned downsides)

We had a great three days of celebrating this amazing little girl! On Friday Rich took the day off ( a much needed day off, I might add) and we went to see Underdog (some of us a little more willing than others....read:me). It was actually really cute and funny, then Saturday we went to our favorite "kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturday from 11-4 place" Lone Star. And then today we went to church and she opened her gifts (not at church) and had her other favorite meal, lasagna and she played with her new bitty baby stuff. Long three days. But fun. And just in case anyone was curious we dont typically drag out a birthday for three hundred hours, it just sorta worked its little self out this way. It wont happen again, I am promising myself! That is just to much partying for this momma~

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Beckie, she is darling...beautiful, even. Something about her reminds me of Haley Mills. I haven't seen the bunch of you in so long, it was fun seeing the picture's. You look FABULOUS! I miss all of you and loved seeing and hearing what you are all up to.

Beckie said...

Thanks Annette. I miss you too. Shei s a darling thing and we love her tons.

Tami said...

Beautiful girls! Nettie is right, you do look fabulous. I am impressed with your 7 mile walks...you rock!!