Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Is it just me?
Is it just me or do these movies posters look remarkably similar? I think they needed a more creative approach for the newer of the posters...I would ask for a refund.
Yes, they are almost identical! I would say you have too much free time but then I know you are a movie buff so this is right down you alley! And I like your attention to detail!!! :)
I ordered Mrs. Potter (is that's what it's called?) from the online blockbutser thing, all because of you. It came today. I have a yucky cold, so it's the perfect excuse for me to lay on my bed and watch it. Can't wait. Love you, Beckaroo. Also, you're right, they do need to get more creative...or stop using the same advertising dude (although I'll bet it's a female) for all their movies.
5 comments:
Yes, they are almost identical! I would say you have too much free time but then I know you are a movie buff so this is right down you alley! And I like your attention to detail!!! :)
Thank you Mia, you are always so positive. You could have just told me to get a life....
I am glad you didn't, come to think of it. That would have made me cry.
I ordered Mrs. Potter (is that's what it's called?) from the online blockbutser thing, all because of you. It came today. I have a yucky cold, so it's the perfect excuse for me to lay on my bed and watch it. Can't wait. Love you, Beckaroo. Also, you're right, they do need to get more creative...or stop using the same advertising dude (although I'll bet it's a female) for all their movies.
oops, I of course didn't mean butser.
Post a Comment