Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Worlds of Fun
We are leaving tomorrow for a couple days of fun at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. We are super excited! We love roller coasters and have had a rough couple years being far away from any amusement parks...look out Patriot here we come!
Paige mentioned this in class today! It got all the kids excited and talking about their favorite coasters! Hope you guys have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!
4 comments:
Paige mentioned this in class today! It got all the kids excited and talking about their favorite coasters! Hope you guys have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!
You guys sure know how to have fun. I think the way you make time for family is inspirational. Your kids are going to tell the best childhood stories!
Can't wait to see pictures! Hey I have a funny question for you...what is the website for primary/activity day girls- activities?
I have tons of pictures of the last few days to post...I will do it tomorrow.
We had a BLAST!!!!!
Post a Comment