Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Finally
It seems I am the last person to own a copy of this book, but I am happy to say that I am now a proud owner of the book Twilight. Now I have to read it! Off I go...
Beckie, I've been enjoying catching up on your blog. Your mom sounds like an amazing person. Thanks for sharing. Our blog address is applegarths.blogspot.com if you ever want to pop in! Heidi
2 comments:
Hope you like it! Let's plan on Saturday unless it is raining! Okay?
Beckie,
I've been enjoying catching up on your blog. Your mom sounds like an amazing person. Thanks for sharing. Our blog address is applegarths.blogspot.com if you ever want to pop in!
Heidi
Post a Comment