Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, August 5, 2007

And I think to myself....












This is why I love to walk around Lake Zorinsky at the crack of O'dawn thirty~

Doesn't get any better than this.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Wow, you live in a beautiful place! Why do I stick around this desert?

Mama Mia said...

Beckie! I love all those pictures! When did you see the deer? How cool! I love your first and third pictures!!!! Good choice! Lake Zorinski is Omaha's saving grace!

Beckie said...

Mia, I saw the deer just about 15 minutes after you left on Saturday. Just past where the running club sets up that table with water on it (Which I nervously drank from! I am still alive and really enjoyed the very cold water!). I sure wish you had been there. Everyone was running past me barely noticing the beautiful deer. You would have loved it.

Tami said...

Gorgeous pictures, everything is so green *sigh*.