Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Friday, August 24, 2007
Time to Make the Doughnuts
Tori Crocker (formerly known as Mini Martha)and Grandma Gilmore ALWAYS make homemade doughnuts when they visit. We are always grateful for their efforts! Thanks guys~Krispie Kreme has nothin' on you!
I have to say I am a lucky person...I have actually tasted Tori "Crocker" and Grandma Gilmores DELICIOUS DOUGHNUTS! I am glad I wasn't invited over this visit,(hint hint for next time) I would have eaten the whole tray!!!
2 comments:
I have to say I am a lucky person...I have actually tasted Tori "Crocker" and Grandma Gilmores DELICIOUS DOUGHNUTS! I am glad I wasn't invited over this visit,(hint hint for next time) I would have eaten the whole tray!!!
Mmmm, it looks DELICIOUS! You're pretty lucky, Bischoff Bunch! Beck, your house is beautiful!
Post a Comment