Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Moving
We are moving. I am up to my arm-pits in boxes and it has been its very own special kind of fun. We are super excited to be in our own home and start making some roots and staying put forever and ever and ever.
And I hope you stay forever, and ever and ever - never to move again! I hope that for us too : ) I feel your packing pain. I am so excited for you guys though. Put up some more pictures once the house is all settled. Miss you guys tons!!
I want an address! I want to google earth your new house. Can't wait to come see you sometime. I'm so glad you're going to be settled for a while. You deserve it.
2 comments:
And I hope you stay forever, and ever and ever - never to move again! I hope that for us too : ) I feel your packing pain. I am so excited for you guys though. Put up some more pictures once the house is all settled. Miss you guys tons!!
I want an address! I want to google earth your new house. Can't wait to come see you sometime. I'm so glad you're going to be settled for a while. You deserve it.
Post a Comment