Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, November 21, 2008


Tori and I went to see this last night, well this morning I guess, at 12:03 AM...we LOVED it! It was such a blast to be there in the crowd with all these die-hard fans! Everyone was cheering and whistling (yes, during the movie) and laughing and, well, having a super great time. It was great. I thought Tori was going to bounce out of her seat she was so excited and just about every ten minutes she would lean over and say 'I LOVE THIS MOVIE' Good times!

The characters were believable and, I think, perfectly cast. I loved the music and the way that it was filmed was interesting to me.

Let me know what you think. I can't wait to hear everyones opinion of this much anticipated film.

5 comments:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Oh my heck! flippin fantastic!!!! I would see it a million times and wake up and wanna watch it again! I thought they were all perfect. Edward (sigh)... words can not explain how I love that charactor! isnt crazy how an author can take you in like that. loved it!

Louise and Tim said...

I can hardly wait to read the books. I won't let the girls see any shows without first reading the book. Tory's enthusiasm has caught me.

Heather said...

LOVED IT!!!! I had to wait to go because we left town but I got to go with my sisters, sisters in law, and my mom and holy moly I loved it so very much. I want to go tomorrow, and then next day, and the next day....

Kerri said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting to see it since it opened but the childcare situation has been a problem. Argh! Hopefully I'll get to it before it leaves the theater.

Nat said...

Hi cousins! I have to pipe in and say that I loved it too! Congrats on the new house and move. Just in time for Christmas. how wonderful!