Happy New Year! We had a wonderful night welcoming in the new year and have about 14 thousand photos to post. Grandpa and Grandma, they will be here super soon, I promise.
I have wanted to really make some meaningful resolutions this year and have been very prayerful in my quest to know where I needed to focus my attention. Some are way to personal to share here, and the others might just be to boring, but while I was having my breakfast (that was actually lunch) this afternoon I had to grab a pen and paper because the list just started pouring out. When you ask you receive I guess. More on that later.
Every year I choose a theme for myself to work on for the year. This year I had decided that I was going to have BE PREPARED as my theme. I prayed about that and suddenly felt inspired to change my mind and a scripture came to my mind. So this years theme is now this scripture...
Doctrine and Covenants 88:119 Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;
Happy New Year everyone, and may you have success in all your endeavors this year.
9 years ago


2 comments:
I am right there with you on being prepared. I have felt such a sense of urgency to get my food storage together so that is what I am working on.
Hi Beckie! Just letting you know I miss your blogging! Hope everything's okay.
Post a Comment