Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our New Arrival

We finally decided we needed to take the plunge and add to our family. The only additions possible in these parts are found at the pet store. Therefore, I am pleased to announce that we are now a dog family and could not be more tickled with our new little one.

We are all in love with him ( yes, I said him, Rich is no longer the sole male in this estrogen packed household.) He is brilliant and funny and soft and fluffy and well, I will stop there. I am dangerously close to becoming one of those puppy owners that carry their pet around in a cute purse and dresses them up each day...someone help me....

Here are the vitals-

Name: Dudley Darin
Weight: 1.3 pounds
Height: Approximately 4 inches
Breed: Maltzu












Click on photos for full cuteness effect...















6 comments:

Nat said...

Dang he's cute!!!

Gibson Family said...

Oh! and would you look at Rylie hold him! Oh I am so excited for you guys and that she loves him. I know how important that was. He is so cute. Now you need to come visit and bring Dudley so he and Gunther can play together. Congrats!!

JSCrawford said...

Cuteness for cuteness sake. One day we'll meet little Dudley.

Louise and Tim said...

Cutest little ewok I've ever seen!

Bekah said...

oh my gosh is he ever cute! So so so so cute!

Kristen said...

Hey Beckie, he's adorable!