Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Far So Good....

So far Hollyberry has been able to keep a little refrain. I did say a little refrain. Yesterday we woke up to find all our nativity sets were mixed up. The pieces were all intermingled and upside down and everywhere.

This morning we woke to find all the cereal boxes stacked up the stairs (picture dominoes lined up to be knocked over...) and a few of them were open and knocked over like she might have gotten a little hungry.

Not too bad. I think we can handle it.

The kids are loving having her and look forward to tomorrow.

We do have pictures. I will post soon. That is code for: they are still on my camera and I don't know how to get them off and put them on here anymore (remember the part about my computer broke and so I am all rigged up through Richie's laptop...?).

So, so far so good. Day three with an elf and all is well.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Your energy kills me. i wanted to do this last year, so I bought the cutest little elf. I forgot it almost every night. Pulled it out this year, but I admit I was overwhelmed by it. I was going to buy the book to get it in my head a little better about how to go about it. Someday, I'll figure out that it's about time spent with them doing these types of things, and I'll get the nerve to cancel the other things SEEM important. Still think you're the most amazing mom, ever.