Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A tiny Update

I have spent the better part of the time since Christmas wondering how I could write about our holiday. The day after Christmas I had all these thoughts running through my mind (while cleaning up, of course) but I didn't want to stop what I was doing right then and loose my groove. Instead I lost all my thoughts.

We had a amazingly wonderful Christmas this year. I knew it would be. Rich's folks are home (from their mission) and it was the first Christmas with grandparents around in about 10 years. That made it super fun.

Our elf is gone now, we miss her. She did some really great things those last few days. She TP'd the entire down stairs, and coincidently, it happened to be the very same night the girls slept by the Christmas tree, so they got TP'd as well. Christmas eve night Hollyberry hung 40 pair of (thankfully) new undies all over our tree. It was glorious to wake to a tree covered in undies. I dont think we will ever get over that one.

Anyway, I have to run. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas. I am sure I will have more to say, or at least a better use of my vocabulary, in a couple more days...

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad your Christmas was so nice;)

Brenda said...

you crack me up.

Nettie said...

what you don't think of. You were born to be a mother. Happy Birthday, next week, my beckaroo. I love you.

Unknown said...

Beckie you are awesome! Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom.

Tori said...

We are huh?

ArchRay said...

Oh, so fun! (By the way, I finally added 2 updates to my blog :)

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday, my FAVORITE! Love you.