This time of year is a time of celebration for us. Birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays to celebrate love, dot the calendar like chocolate chips in cookies.
I love it.
My last post has caused somewhat of a commotion (thank you, everyone), and I plan to respond to all the questions and comments tomorrow, but first, I had to mention a couple of days that went by that mean more to me than anything.
Our anniversary and Rich's birthday.
I am not sure why I get so lucky sometimes,but I am so grateful that the Lord chose me to share my life with this man. He is my very best friend, the very first person I want to see in the morning and the very last person I want to hear before I go to sleep at night. He makes me want to be better, to do better, and remember why I am trying so hard in the first place. He makes me laugh (really hard sometimes) and lovingly reminds me we’ll get through it together when there is reason to cry. I love him more than I had any inkling was possible , and yet, it is still not as much as I will love him tomorrow.
Happy Birthday, Babe. Thanks for spending the last fifteen years doing what you do best...loving me.
9 years ago


2 comments:
update, update, update....I'm waiting to read about your life. I miss you.
Ditto - You know what I mean. I love my husband....
I miss you. I am so proud of you for the last blog, first fir doing it and second for writing what you did. You have amazing courage.
Post a Comment