Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sad Day

We just got the sad news that our wonderful Provo Tabernacle has burned down. We were just there one week ago listening to my girls amazing choir concert. It is heartbreaking! There is information all over the web about this so I wont say anything here about the facts of this event.

We have enjoyed coming here (and looked forward to going again)for years to hear the voices of angels ring from the rafters. What a marvelous place to feel the spirit and witness beauty in some of its finest. It will surely be missed.

Last Week:




Hard to get a good photo, everyone is tired and we were all taking photos and saying "okay look here, now look here, hey over here..."

This morning:



2 comments:

Nettie said...

That makes my heart hurt. Literally had to choke back the tears. When you think of what it took to build it and all of the lives it influenced from it's first conception, it's like having a grandparent die, only without the comfort of resurrection. Maybe that's overboard thinking, but it's how I feel when I see the pictures you posted. Your girls are darling. Can hardly believe they aren't toddlers. I miss you beck. I need more blogging from you.

Nettie said...

I need you to blog. neeeeed