No, not that I am posting. Though that may be true as well, it is actually something to do with my washing machine.
For at least two years this thing has been giving me fits. Starting with once every few months and gradually getting worse until it was happening every few minutes it would just suddenly freak out ( mind you, its nearly ten years old) ( bless its heart).
It would error out ( error code F 11 if you are interested) and start beeping and I would have to unplug the thing ( bless its ever lovin' heart) for no less than 15 minutes ( and yes, I would time it) and then plug it back in and let it go until it would error out again ( bless its heart, again)in a few minutes time. Took me all day to do one load. Very irritating.
But, glory be, it is now fixed ( thanks to hubby, bless HIS heart). I didn't even know that guy could fix washing machines. Never ceases to amaze me I tell you.
Me (and MY ever lovin' heart) are very grateful.
9 years ago


1 comment:
That is a miracle...I hate when appliances give me trouble! Your lucky! Hey I'm looking to get your address for Christmas. Will you email it to me at danielle_squires@hotmail.com
Thanks and have a great holiday season!
Post a Comment