Wow, how time flies! It has been a million years since the last post and I really meant to get back to it the very next day. I did want to tell everyone about my identity crisis. It seems less funny now, so I may end up skipping it all together, but I wanted to at least check-in.
We have had changes galore here in our home. The girls are all in school and LOVING it. I never thought I would see the day. Whitney is doing well and I am just as tickled as I am surprised about that.
I guess there aren't a million separate changes, but just that one small change (that is actually huge) has affected my entire being. That has made it feel like changes galore.
Everything about my life is different. Some I love some I don't.
I have all this time alone, which I love.
I miss the girls (sometimes only a little though), and that I don't love.
We have gotten on a pretty good schedule, I love that.
We are rushed all the time, I don’t love that.
I am busier than I thought possible, I love that (mostly).
I spend an inordinate amount of time in my car. Not lovin' that too much.
Been walking with friends most every morning, lovin' that.
Haven't been great at my normal exercise routine. Not too thrilled with this.
Overall it has been great. I have only gotten a handful of the projects from my “Beckie-do” list done But that is okay, the projects I have done have made me feel like a million bucks.
I have to run, kiddos are home from school today. I am not sure how in the world I entertained everyone all day, every day, before.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment