Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Checking in

Remember the story about how I dont know how to upload photos from my camera now that I have a cord instead of the slot I am used to (and loved)?

Well, I still don't know how to do it which means I still don't have my pictures from camping...

Or the stitches in Whitty Jane's knee (all nine of them).

Or Rylie's baptism.

Or Whit's awesome birthday party.

Or all the cousins playing and visiting.

Or Rich's parents leaving for their mission.

Or our first day of school.

Or the house I am in love with.

Or, well , anything I guess. All of those things happened. I promise.

Someday (hopefully in the not to distant future) we will have photos for proof.

6 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

Figure it out already will ya! I want to see all those pictures. It's fun to hear about ya'll. Sorry about Whitney's knee.

Heather said...

His parents went on another mission? Poor whitty whoo!!! I miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

I hate figuring out new things...my kids laugh at me because I have never sent a text message!

Kerri said...

We'll still read your blog even if you never post another picture! Good luck!

ArchRay said...

I agree with Kerri. Keep posting!

Gibson Family said...

Oh my goodness we forgot Whit's birthday! I'm sorry, it is on our calendar too. Tell her happy belated from us. We miss you guys, so figure that picture thing out soon! It is really easy on the Mac so ask Rich if you can pretty please use it for photos : ) Just plug the cord into the keyboard and go! I can't wait to see them all.