Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Saturday, August 2, 2008

In My Hot Little Hand


I just got home from buying two copies of this book. One for me and one for Tori so we wont fight over who gets it first...

Its 2:16AM...I need to get to bed. Happy reading everyone.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

I got mine as well! I need to start it but I know I won't put it down!!!

Danielle and Fam said...

I can't wait to start reading mine...Haven't had a chance yet with all the reunions etc...It was so good to catch up a bit with you at the reunion. Let's definitely keep in touch. See ya next year if not sooner!

Danielle and Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Mia said...

Did you like this book Beckie? I did but I was worried about all the young girls reading it! What do you think?