Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rylie's Pig Tails

Rylie has learned how to make her own pig tails. They usually turn out perfect and then I forget to take a picture. So here they are for the whole world too see! She is so proud she asked me to put them on my blog. She is also proud of her fancy tricky eyes so she asked me to include a picture "the eyes" on my blog. This photo is not her favorite. There was one that you could not see any color. I think it was too scary for a G-rated blog!




1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Oh I love Rylie's piggies! I can't wait for the day that Brooklyn has enough hair to do pig tails! Scary eye trick...cool!