Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Monday, September 22, 2008

Calling all toilet paper put-er on-ers

Am I the only person in the universe that can put the toilet paper roll on the thing, or just the only person in this house?

Just wondering.

6 comments:

Nettie said...

That's funny. That actually drives me crazy...but for some strange reason, my boys have never had to be told. I think they still think it's cool.

ArchRay said...

I am the only one in my house who can do that too. Of course, Carmen just got potty trained so you have to give her some time. She is the best candidate for being able to do it because she likes everything is its place.

Mama Mia said...

DITTO! It is annoying sometimes!

Danielle and Fam said...

Are you fanatic about which direction the paper rolls out too? I get sick of finding a new roll of tp sitting on the floor or on the back of the toilet. You are not alone my dear!

Kerri said...

I have to put it on if it's going to be the right way. If don't care, then Paul can do it(but I do.)

Brenda said...

I have been wondering the same thing at my house. I am purposely not putting the roll on the thingy just to see if someone else will actually do it...its my little science experiment I guess. I can't figure out why it doesn't bother anyone else in the house. So weird.