Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, September 26, 2008

Grateful

This past week or so I have heard stories and witnessed so much sadness. It has touched me to the core of my soul and I could not go a day longer without expressing some gratitude. It is in a list form, so I warn you that if you do not like lists you may want to skip this one, it may get out of hand. Remember that it is in absolutely random order except for the first three…

I am grateful for-

The gospel of Jesus Christ

My amazing and crazy-good-looking husband

My darling, brilliant,lovely,inspiring,inquisitive,and beautiful little girls

Utah

My parents, all four of them

Friends, who are now family

Homeschool

Being trusted with the challenges and the miracles of autism

Breathing

My body (even though I am pretty sure it’s not the one I asked for)

Having enough

Music

Family

Inspiration

Mountains

Lightning bugs

All things Omaha

American History

Fall Colors in Pennsylvania

NYC

Violins

People who change your direction in life without even knowing

That certain song that is like magic

Yankee Candles

Walking around Zorinski Lake

My MP3 player

My scriptures

Teaching the Marriage and Family class at church

Zaneel

The internet

Baked Potato soup

Disney World

President Thomas S. Monson and his Counselors

General Conference

Christmas

Thanksgiving

Halloween and home-made costumes (thanks, mom)

Muffins for breakfast

Chocolate milk

Soap

Funny stuff

Popsicles

Ticonderoga brand pencils

Crayons

A good love story

Being a mom

Freckles on cheeks

Puppies

Science experiments in my kitchen

Gummy bears

Mary Kay make-up

Books

Birthdays

Kittens and their fluffy little whiskers

Europe

Wicked-The Musical

I could go on forever, but I will stop here. Have a great and GRATEFUL day.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

love the list

ArchRay said...

I got real sentimental reading this list. A lot of it I ditto.