Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Autumn is in the Air

My friend Mia and I walk around Zorinsky lake on Saturday mornings. Yesterday was the first really chilly morning and it was foggy and beautiful. I am very excited about the idea of autumn coming. I find it magical!







2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Those photos look professional! Wow! So beautiful! I am glad I was there to see the real thing! I am going to steal a few of these! (Hope you don't mind!) Love them!

Nettie said...

These are beautiful, Beckie! You should show off your photography more. Put on some of your early shots. I love the one of Tori's hand holding the world. You're too humble. Well, you're just right humble, is really the truth.