Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy First Day of Autumn





I have been looking forward to this day since about December 26th. I adore autumn. I was part of a special treat this morning, on the way to ward counsel I came upon the most spectacular sight...The Sun!
Yes I have seen the sun before, but this was different. It was huge and bright and so shimmery orange. It was not too bright to look at; you could actually stare into it and not go blind. I was completely entranced. I pulled off the road to take some pictures, which do not do it justice, because it was so breathtaking. I am starting my grateful list early this year.

1. I am grateful for the beautiful sun.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

You have lived in some beautiful places, Beck.