Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What in the world is that?

When Rich walked in the door today he said "go see that weird cloud out front" this is what I saw from my front porch. Kinda creepy! Pictures do not do it justice. It looked like an upside down bowl with the contents churning and mixing. Exciting place, Omaha, Nebraska!





5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Oh Wow! I missed it! The pictures are beautiful and scary all at the same time!

Beckie said...

turns out that thing is a shelf cloud! Who knew?

Nettie said...

It is BEAUTIFUL! I wanna move.

Beckie said...

Okay!

The ApplegarthFamily said...

Those are some awesome pictures. We saw those clouds coming in as well and thought they were gonna swallow us up! Pretty amazing.