(this restaurant is great. You can come after your afternoon nap and you dont even have to fix your hair!)
even ENTERTAINMENT...
and a Waitress...
and a Chef....
and a FIRST COURSE...
and MORE ENTERTAINMENT...
This time we got to watch the bear change colors....
and STILL MORE ENTERTAINMENT...
first we watched the turkey fly around the room
then we watched her juggle a bag of marshmallows
and just when it couldn't get any better...
a MAIN COURSE...
the house specialty BBQ chicken and Macaroni and Cheese...Yummy!
(notice the snack cups with marshmallows and even licorice and a Bit 'O Honey...this place is FANCY!)
and an ENCORE PERFORMANCE...
which was followed by DESSERT...
it was so yummy (ice cream topped with whipped cream) that I didn't get a decent photo...
and then you guessed it...
MORE ENTERTAINMENT...


3 comments:
Can I make reservations? The macaroni and cheese looks so good...yummy! The service and entertainment looks like it is high class! What a fun date!
WOW! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to have creative AND productive ideas.
Your girls are so fun. What a great idea! Looks like some great service.
Post a Comment