Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The AMAZING human mind

I got this e-mail this morning and I thought it was interesting. I have had it (or variations of it anyway) a few times and have talked about it with people and many had not heard about it so I thought I would post for fun.





fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.





________________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so weird!! I can read it without a problem, I made Brad come in to test it out and he could read it too.

Anonymous said...

Dave can too!

Kerri said...

I rd yr blg rly lkd it.

ArchRay said...

I could read it as well. Archie told me about this a little while ago. It's pretty amazing. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it. For some reason though, misspelling is distracting to me. I wonder why when it doesn't seem to matter?