Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, May 23, 2008

Are YOU afraid of heights?

I am sort of afraid of heights, but this made me almost squimish! The first minute or so is not so bad, but hold on to your seats (maybe literally) cause it gets way worse. I had to look around my house to make sure I was not actually the one scaling this mountain...

4 comments:

BrendaBBL said...

Oh my gosh Beckie. I couldn't believe he/she was walking over those beams to get across and then I what if the concrete breaks as they are walking...I found myself leaning towards the wall so I wouldn't fall! The last time he walked across the beam it seemed SO far away from the wall I said out loud "NO WAY!" What a trip! Do you know where that is at? Crazy!! How did they build it in the first place I wonder?? Amazing! I was glad to see there was ONE hiker with a harness thing around him.

Beckie said...

I found this...
Originally built in 1901, this walkway now serves as an aproach to makinodromo, the famous climbing sector of El Chorro.

ArchRay said...

That explains why most of them seem okay with walking along this, they are rock climbers. I used to rock climb so only moments made me squeamish.

ArchRay said...

That explains why most of them seem okay with walking along this, they are rock climbers. I used to rock climb so only moments made me squeamish.