Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a difference a few days make

WOW! A couple weeks ago I had nothing interesting going on and now this week we have something interesting almost all day every single day. It is the craziest thing how that happens. I am grateful to be busy!

We went tonight to see Horton Hears a Who for a late FHE and I thought it was pretty cute. I loved the way the little characters were animamted. To me there is something endearing about Whoville. I just think they are darling.

We are getting ready for our camp fundraiser, (which involves making,delivering, and collecting money for the Cinnamon Rolls people ordered )I am making a million cinnamon rolls on Friday and then baking, frosting, packaging and delivering them Saturday. It will be tons of fun and a great way to meet new people in the ward.

I also attended a friend's Mary Kay party, I got my hair done (which included a wonderful neck massage), babysat my niece Zaneel's little guy, tagged along on a trip to the beauty supply store, and fretted over American Idol (that show is intense, or maybe I am just a wimp).

Then theres the usual umpteen thousand loads of laundry, school lessons and assignments, trying to keep this house dusted, lots of "mom, you've got to see this" 's, and I wont even mention all the dishes (I should have bought stock in DAWN and CASCADE) that rounded out the week and there you have it, a wonderfully busy and fulfilling week... And luckily it is only Thursday so theres plenty more where that came from!

4 comments:

ArchRay said...

I had a crazy busy week too. Mia and Lora and I had a garage sale at Mia's house. It wasn't too bad. We kind of had fun and made some money (I didn't make very much at all - but I bought some great stuff from them!). It is better to do a garage sale WITH somebody!

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

hi sister Gilmore! i cant believe you're on here! how fun! You guys look great! we sure do miss you!

Heather said...

I know today is a little bit hard for you so I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping that you are having an amazing mother's day with your beautiful family!!! We all love and miss you very much!

Barbies Blog said...

Beckie, Hope you had a great mothers day! Been pretty busy here too. I may go out to Utah this summer, we shall see. Love to stop by and visit!