Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SOLD


Our house is sold. Hooray!!!

7 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Now I can't use the For Sale sign as a landmark for giving out directions to our house! I am so happy that burden is gone. I am sure you are both so relieved.

Heather said...

I am so happy for you Beckie. I am pretty jealous though!!!

Mama Mia said...

Oh good for you! Glad to hear that homes are selling!

Anonymous said...

that is great news!

ArchRay said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! The person who bought it is already there every day, it seems, doing something like mowing the lawn, etc.

Beckie said...

He lives out of state so I think it has been all the inspectors and appraisers and all those guys. HE is eager though, they moved up the closing date another week!

Gibson Family said...

Do you know yet if they have any kids or what their move in date is? Us next door neighbors are waiting with baited breath : ) We keep watching the inspectors come in and out.