Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Disney Did It Again


Well, its official (at least from this family)Disney has done it again. Camp Rock was a hit, beyond hit even, mega hit. We had a Camp Rock party here in anticipation of a High School Musical follow up success story. And boy are we glad we did. We had six little (and very romantic) girls here giggling and singing and dancing and havin' a really great time watching this movie.

It was pretty well done and it had the Jonas Brothers in it for goodness sake, that alone is bound to cause little hearts to flutter...


Ahhh,to be little and silly and giggly and adorable again....

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

We loved this at our house too!

Kerri said...

Rachel went to a Camp Rock party too. Her only disappointment was that they didn't kiss! Oh well. . . we still liked it. I even recorded it for us to watch over and over and over again!

Beckie said...

Kerri that is so funny, that was exactly what all the girls said here. I had it in my post but thought maybe I should not announce just how romantic a bunch of 7-12 year olds are.

Girls are so great.

Gibson Family said...

I thought they were going to kiss, so I was teasing the kids. McKayla turns to me and says, "Mom they don't kiss in this movie, it's yucky to kiss!"

I guess I don't have the romantic kids : )