I am still here. We are having a great summer and having TONS of company so far. We had someone here from out of state almost every single day from the beginning of June through Independence Day. I love it! Busy and exciting summer so far.
Thats all for today. I hope to be better at posting now. We'll see...
9 years ago


6 comments:
It was fun to see you while we were there in Utah! I miss you here!
I drove by your house last night. My friends are moving right by there. I miss you guys so much!!!
Well how fun! I wish we would have been able to come visit too! Maybe next summer. Good to hear all is well with the family. We miss you lots and lots!
I have been wondering where you have been...I love your posts!
Sorry I am adding so much confusion to your comments!! (sigh!) ANYWAYS, can another out of stater come see you?? We (myself and the kids) will be driving past Eagle Mountain on Sunday august 17th. Can you pencil us in?? Yeah!
Post a Comment