
Some may notice I have removed the request for Cinnamon Eclipse mints. My most wonderful,adoring,supportive,and thoughtful hubby found a place he could order them in bulk. I now have 16 tins to savor. I am set now!
Thanks to those who thought to look while standing in the checkout line. I appreciate it(a lot), but the crisis is over. Please feel free to return to your regular checkout line behavior.
But,if you do ever find these wonderful breath freshening morsels, grab a tin (or two), you'll be really glad you did.


3 comments:
Just so you know, you let me have one of those and I have been looking for them for me ever since. They tasted so dang good. I would love the website where you can buy them.
I'm glad you got your mints! :) I was going to call you when I flew into Utah until I found out how far away Eagle Mountain is to where I was staying (Preston Idaho) I will have to give you a call soon to update you on everything that is going on. :)
Heather, it was Amazon.com
Who knew those people had everything under the sun for sale?
Post a Comment