Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, October 26, 2008

and one more thing

I know I have posted three things today, but I had to tell one last funny story...

Today I was running around all crazy like, you know, getting showered, doing hair, feeding kids, doing kids hair, getting everyone dressed (well, their clothes ready at least), doing dishes, ironing my skirt and Rich's white shirt ( and Paigies dress, but who's keeping track, really?) eating lunch, grabbing scriptures, and packing a little stash of chocolate (just in case it turned out bad) before leaving for church to visit our new ward...

I said out loud "I feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off...ugh"

To which Paige replied "Nope, your running around like a mommy who has someplace to go."

She was right, moms rock. Three cheers for all you moms out there.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Out of the mouth of babes:) So sweet! I'm so happy you found a home school group.

ArchRay said...

Soooo True!

Brenda said...

So I'm not the only one?! Love it!