Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown
Monday, October 6, 2008
Tag
My friend Kathryn tagged me, I am supposed to get the fourth picture from my fourth folder and post... You can tell why it didn't make the blog... this is from last year, we were making Christmas cookies. Looks fun huh?
Unfortunately, this is my house in Omaha. I dont have the amazing kitchen we had there anymore. Bummer! We would still love to have you over Danielle, beautiful kitchen or not.
3 comments:
How fun...I am so curious what picture is 4th in the 4th folder!
Look how cute your house and kitchen is??? I think we'll need to come see it!
Unfortunately, this is my house in Omaha. I dont have the amazing kitchen we had there anymore. Bummer! We would still love to have you over Danielle, beautiful kitchen or not.
Post a Comment