Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cornbelly's and Cousins


How'd they know?



This one says something about this spot being saved for the lady that hasn't shaved her legs this week...good thing it was already taken...


All set to have some fun, until the one on the end found out we weren't getting pumpkins that night.



Cousins!







Getting buried in corn is way better than getting buried in sand! Plus, its like I always say, it is lots better to reach in your pocket for a piece of gum and find some stow-away corn than to find stow-away sand.





This one here takes his job of navigator very seriously and did not want to bother with stopping for a photo (when I told him this one didn't turn out and he would have to pose for another he was already moving on...needless to say, I got this one and the next one was of him telling me there wasn't time, we were on a mission...), luckily there were plenty of willing leaders and we made it through the David Archuleta corn maze unscathed and none the worse for the wear. They have his music being piped into the maze as loud as possible, it was fun to sing along while trying not to get lost in his ear canal, or worse, nostril!


Only in Utah would you find a pumpkin carved like President Gordon B. Hinckley.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

They even had that David Archuleta maze on the news here. Was it fun? It's always great to see kids with their cousins. They look so happy.

Louise and Tim said...

Kaley responded exactly the same way when we went to Vala's Pumpkin patch too soon to purchase a pumpkin and not have the mold or the smashers take it before it's time. I love that your girls get to grow up close to cousins!

Louise and Tim said...

Also, The Visitor was very thought provoking. It kept me awake quite late thinking. I am not sure which character the title is referring to. I better not say too much more so as not to ruin it for any who haven't seen it. Good Pick!

Nettie said...

These picture's are adorable! Some of my favorite picture's are from the pumpkin patch in PA with you and your kids. I LOVE the President Hinckley pumpkin!

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Your girls are so grown up! They are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys!

Brenda said...

where is Cornbelly's? I have never heard of it before. Looks like our pumpkin patch here in PA minus the Archuleta maze (we have Iron pigs maze here) and Pres Hinckley pumpkin. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun day!