Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grateful Thursday

I have been taking photos to document the things I am grateful for this week (although a couple weren't from this week, sorry). Here they are again in random order-


My family, and finally being close by-
My sister Niki, my niece Zaneel, and me at Zaneels birthday party yesterday.


Me and Z and our kiddos. How fun is that, she and I grew up together and now our kiddos are growing up together! Awesome.
Poor Dawson had a tummy-ache...to much yummy birthday food.



A fun outing to see Cats...first stop? TACO BELL!!! It is our favorite fast food place and there is not one anywhere near us, so strange as it seems, this was a special treat!

We had a blast, who knew watching a bunch of adults dressed up in cat costumes acting like a bunch of cats would be entertaining? Not me thats for sure, I have always been a little embarassed for them...not anymore though! WE loved it!



A wonderful breakfast made up of all my favorites, made by one of my favorites, Rylie...







The coolest new bike in the entire world...according to (one of) the cutest little girl in the entire world...according to her mom...




Finally having the grass they promised us 7 months ago...but i'm not bitter...(notice the pile of wood just outside the front door? That is covering a huge deep hole, lovely huh?)


Successful science experiments...







...and being the most popular house in the neighborhood




The coolest park we've found, so far...



The never-ending views in Utah


Being able to be grumpy in the middle of having a blast...


A fun place to swim pretty much all to ourselves! There is a huge pool off to the side you can't see in the pictures, and hardly anyone is ever there now that school has started. We're getting spoiled.


Grumpy again...







New CONTACTS!!!!






This little girls amazing memory. She and I sat here for an hour talking about where she got each one of these and their names...




and sisters that want in on the action. Paige and HER Pet Shops...




The familiar sight of walking shoes by the front door...

Best of all? A second pair of walking shoes by the front door...thanks for being my partner, Tori. I love you.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Tori looks like you without glasses:) Can you believe how fast they grow up? How do you make the rock candy? I'd love to do that with my kids, will you email the recipe to me. I make those reese's cookies, you gave me the recipe to, every now and then and my kids gobble them up.

Heather said...

What a great post Beckie. You should post the rock candy recipe on your blog. We would love to try that as well. Love you guys.

Gibson Family said...

I see you figured out the picture thing again! Those are so great. The girls are SO BIG! I love their hair. I can't believe how much they have grown in just 6 months. Tori does look just like you without glasses.

Please tell them how much we miss them and you too!

Brenda said...

Yeah! Thanks for the awesome post. I can picture you and your house and your science and your cute family so fun. Thanks for sharing!! Glad you finally figured out your computer!