These are the things I found to be grateful for this week~

Being able to sew

And having enough yellow fleece to make a pikachu costume

A girl that loves this dog so much that we had to make a special trip before church to see aunt Niki just because "Nilla" was there...she just likes to stand there and hold her leash.

WebKinz everywhere


Super Saturday SUCCESS!

A family love note that started with me writing I love you babe on a paper he was working on, then he wrote ditto, then Tori wrote 'rolls eyes' , then Paige wrote I love you mom and dad, and on it went till everyone in our house had written something on it...good times~

Kids that love to read and cant wait to open the book to see what happens next~

I love when the holidays come 'round and all the "special edition" stuff comes out...




Finding just the right pumpkin....

Finally meeting some homeschool friends. Here we are at a field trip to cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point~
We had a blast and after taking this picture met the most wonderful family with kiddos our ages and spent the rest of the time together playing and having a blast. It was an answer to my most sincere prayer.

and since you couldn't see it good the first time...



Creative kids~ They made these costumes for their webkinz to enter in a contest...aren't they adorable?

A gift of home grown tomatoes, nothing better in the world.
And best of all?

Hearing the words, "They said YES, you have a house!"
Awesome~


1 comment:
The outside of your house reminds me of the one on the Brady Bunch. I always wanted to live there. Lucky!
Post a Comment