Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to All


Wow, have we been busy. Rich is home and we have been playing and busy every second since he arrived (on a delayed plane of course, which meant he got here at 2:00am).

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the day as most of you did, unwrapping and testing our every new thing. I have to admit we have reached a spectacular milestone this year. The girls unpackaged most of their new toys!!! That means this is the first year I have not had nubs for fingers after untwisting those awful twisty things that they have holding every single item in a package. Just where do the manufactures think these toys are going(Timbuktu) and how do they think they are getting there(dragged behind a freight train)? What can happen to them from point A, to point B, to point C? Anyway, we made it and with all our digits intact.

We spent a lot of the day singing on our new singing machine. We got to watch Rylie rock out in her own concert with mix of Hannah Montanna and High School Musical. It was a delight!

Then we had dinner with some friends and the Elders. It was a nice spread and great company. Could not have been a more perfect ending to a perfect day.

The best part of all, for me at least, is that we had a showing of our house yesterday. We had to hussle to get things put away and back in order(after all we have been Christmasing for a few days now...) but we did it and it looked very nice I have to admit. So, time will tell.

I hope you all had a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas! It is crazy how they box toys up like that! I hate those twisty things!!!!! I finally got scissors out and tried to cut all of the toys out of that hard plastic covering.

Barbies Blog said...

Ok, where are the pictures of the girls rocking out? We will sure miss you guys when you move. Skyler will no longer have his "girl" buddy. :)

Kerri said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. . . we are still in the gray twisty tie phase at our house but it was wonderful here in your old stomping grounds. Good luck with the house.