
The other day Whitney was trying to earn some money to buy gifts for her friends. I was on the computer and kept hearing this bell ringing. I finally turned around and there was Whitty ringing a bell with a sign "Money for the Poor" I said "Whit, you are definitely not poor" and she said "I know, but how else am I supposed to get money for my friends gifts?"
A few minutes later I heard the bell ringing again and I turned to look and she had crossed out the POOR and wrote "ME Please, and poor". So now the sign read "Money for the me please, and poor".
I figured this was now a legit cause and went and scrapped together a little somethin' to put in her bucket(We have established I am a push over for a bell ringer with a bucket--especially one this cute).
I also tossed in a big piece of bubble gum for good measure.


No comments:
Post a Comment