Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So Much To Do So Little Time


Rich is leaving on Friday. We are running around anxiously tying up loose ends so he is able to go without worries. We had Tori's 12th Birthday tonight even though her b-day is next week. We will have a party with just the girls then.

I have taken so many photos with the specific purpose of posting them. The only problem is that in an effort to make our house perfectly presentable we put away the cords to get the photos off my camera. I have no idea how to do that part so I am hoping to get a crash course on photo downloading tomorrow night!

Anyway, that is what we are up too around here. It is super exciting but oh so sad at the same time. We decided last night that at some point we would think this was no big deal, so were just going to think that now too. So deep breath and no worries this is NO BIG DEAL!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

It is a good thing you married a computor wiz...he will help you download. My computer has a spot you just insert the card and up comes the pictures...that way you have no wires. Good luck...missed you tonight at RS. I am sure you were busy getting Rich ready.

Nettie said...

It is a sad thing to leave an area, especially when you're LDS. We serve so closely with and for those in our wards that they become, very much, family to us. I'm betting that you left your mark in Omaha, and that you won't be the only family sad at your departure. BUT, HURRAY FOR UTAH...THE GILMORES ARE COMING! I want you to hang out with Aunt Sheron and see how alike you two are in your humor, generosity, and meek natures. I'm jealous of both of you. You get each other....and TAMI! She's a hoot. So....good times await.