Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's Solution to the Boredom Issue

This is Rylie's Pokemon Fishing Pond-We have been trying so hard to not make a mess on the off chance that someone would want to come and see our house on a moments notice just a few days before Christmas ( I know I know...) Today I am lightening up a little and this is what resulted...

It is a wonderful fishing pond. You can catch a Pokemon stuffy or some other "mysterious" item. I was lucky enough to catch a pink satin Barbie purse!!!




Luckily someone was willing to give me a quick demonstration on fishing or who knows what may have happened.


Notice all my fish, I think I missed my calling in life to brave the seas and be a fisherman!


Paigie got the pillowcase on her first try--LUCKY!!! Some may argue that the real score was her second try where she reeled in a darling cat that purrs when you wiggle her.

Never a dull moment here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!