
We went to see this movie yesterday and we LOVED it. The songs were so darling that we wanted to dance. It was great beacuse we had the entire theater to ourselves. The kids were moving all around choosing different seats and we talked as loud as we wanted and laughed as loud as we wanted. It was totally great.
Anyway, all my girls are at this incredibly romantic age where everything is about true love and happy ever after (okay maybe they have always been this way?!?)thanks to High School Musical. This movie is totally about those two things so it was the perfect choice for us. I recommend it, it does have a mean scary witch and all that goes with her(think Snow White)but it was not terribly intense.


2 comments:
Awesome! I have been anxiously waiting for this movie to come out. It came out yesterday, but instead of being captioned in Portuguese (like most other movies) it is dubbed. It just wouldn't be the same having some gruff Brasilian's voice instead of my tv boyfriend Patrick Dempsey.
We saw it the day after Thanksgiving at the drive-in theater. I thought it was cute, but I was so stinkin' cold that I could only wish it would end soon. I need to see it again when I'm comfortable.
Post a Comment