Life

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
-Unknown

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tori is Twelve



Yesterday was Tori's birthday. We had a super fun day that was topped with her first ever MUTUAL!!! That was for sure the highlight of the day.

Tori is a wonderful little girl, I mean, young lady. She has always been a wise and insightful little person but it has multiplied as of late. She always tries to make good decisions and surprises me everyday with her wisdom.

I love you Tori! I am grateful for the last 12 years and I am so glad you are mine.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Wow, can it be true??!

Happy Birthday, Tori. I think you were turning 9 when I came to see you with Sebastian. You're going to love being in Young Women's. I wish I lived close enough to enjoy your creative, smart and wise talents. I love you!
-Nettie