We have a new Hannah Montana version of Uno. We have played and played and then just for fun re-played that game.
We have also enjoyed a game of Disney Scene It. This is a super fun game that does not take a lot of skill to play. It is really fun when the DVD player locks up just when you get to the winners circle and you have to wait for it to re-boot, or whatever it does, so you can continue on...it may have been operator error (in fact that is pretty likely) but we are not sure.
This game is a work-out in a box. I mean, just look at the cover, that should be an indication of whats in store for the poor sap...errr...I mean the lucky soul that should dare to listen to the people, boy for left side of your body girl for right side, tell you what appendage should be on what color circle at what time and then just for fun lets add in your arms "High V-- low V-- now clap clap clap clap clap"!!!! Holy cow! Anyway, for those of you that are more co-cordinated than me (which is basically everyone)there's a nice balance of ear training and cardio. Doesn't get better than that and I think it is way more than you should ever expect from a BORED game, Right? So there you have it. We are doing well. We are learning a lot in school and then we are playing A LOT of BORED games. And hold on to your seats everyone,there is a bonus to all this game playing! It doesn't mess up the house so we are ready when the realtor calls and says "Hey, someones in the neighborhood and wants to come in 15 minutes..."!
Hey, its happened. You can never be too prepared!


1 comment:
I LOVE that. I think they are very correct that they are BORED games. I wanna play that High School Musical one, but it'd be pretty scary:)
Post a Comment