
On Tuesday I was sitting on the couch in my front room talking on the phone (what else?) and I see this mans head walk past the window. I about jumped out of my seat! Yes, I startle easily, but then I realized who it was and I did jump out of my seat and shouted for Rylie to answer the door.
Lo, and behold, it was GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!!! We had no idea they were coming and so it was a genuine surprise! It has been a non-stop action packed good time around here since their arrival. We have enlisted them on a few of our bored-games(we have so far spared them the Twister Moves though), but this time it was not cause we were bored, it was cause they are just plain fun.
How cool is that?


5 comments:
What a great surprise! And I bet your house was even clean because it is on the market. Enjoy your family!
Yeah!!! That is so awesome and I am sure a huge morale lifter with Rich being gone. Have a blast!!!!
How fun for your girls! I'm so glad you have them. I actually thought you were going to say someone else, and then I was going to have to call you and ask how it went. You have great inlaws.
Hey Beck, I have your picture. You have to move to Utah, or better yet, visit AZ for the Easter Pageant, to get it. It has to be a person to person transfer to make me happy. Because my boys associate me with photographs, they think I took the picture of Santa myself. I love the thought. Funny kiddo's.
Oh I didn't know they surprised you! How nice of them to come and stay!
Post a Comment